During this intensive seminar, we want to give you a theoretical overview of the various care options for below-knee prostheses. Different lock- and vacuum socket systems will be covered and explained in details. In the practical part of the seminar, you will manufacture a ready-to-fit below-knee prosthesis.
You will be instructed in following tasks:
• taking measurements and plaster casts of the patient
• modelling the cast positive
• if necessary: production of a soft socket cone
• deep-drawing of a PET-trial socket
• perpendicular prosthesis construction
• static and dynamic fitting
• error analysis
Following the above seminar, we recommend to visit our „Gait Analysis Below Knee Prosthetics” intensive seminar.
For further information, please don‘t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com