Our Product Philosophy
- High product quality through high quality materials and first class workmanship
- Innovative capacities through the continuous exchange with research and development centres
- User-friendly solutions through regular dialogue with our own orthopaedic workshops, as well as with patients and clients
- Individual care by highly qualified staff
- "Just-in-time" delivery through targeted procurement management
- Technical and logistical expertise through efficient management of all processes
Complete offer in orthopaedic technology
As a complete supplier with a range of some 17,000 items, we can respond flexibly to the different customer requirements. In addition to structural and functional fitting parts for the construction of prostheses, we also offer a wide range of orthoses and bandages as well as consumables, textiles, machinery and equipment.
Made in Germany
We are proud of the quality seal "Made in Germany" and therefore carry out production in Germany even in times of rising cost pressures. We pass on our many years of expertise to our suppliers and partners, thus making a valuable contribution to the development of innovative tools.
Thanks to our more than 80 years of experience in the field of orthopaedic technology, we can build a wealth of experience in all new and further developments. From the first CAD design to the finished product the entire development takes place at our company headquarters in Emmering near Munich. Modern drafting and simulation programs, multi-axis turning and milling centres as well as our externally certified testing laboratory help our engineers and orthopaedic technicians to construct perfectly fitting products with maximum therapeutic benefits.
Orthopaedic aids with everyday practicality
To verify the everyday practicality of prototypes such as knee joints, extensive field trials are carried out with selected representative test patients. For an optimal product result, the series models are tested under different force effects and our own test facilities and motion analysis laboratory are subjected to multiple different controls.
In order to meet the increasing demands of our customers, especially in safety issues, product quality at the highest level is guaranteed by a regular quality management system certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485. And of course all our medical products bear the CE mark.